Our shelves are running low right now and we are in need of these specific donations. We could really use your help in replenishing them. Non perishable and shelf stable foods are always welcome.
Our clients rely on the support of our generous donors, so we can’t thank you enough for your help.
We have an immediate need for:
- Pasta of all varieties, especially: macaroni, penne, spaghetti and spaghettini
- Soup of all varieties, especially: tomato soup and vegetable soup
- Juice boxes for children and families as well as other drinks
- Mixed vegetables including: green beans, peas and carrots
- Feves au lard/Clark beans
- Diced tomatoes 680 ml
- Cream of corn/ whole corn cans
- Pinapple/ peach cans of preferably 680 ml
- Kraft dinner
Non perishable food donations can be dropped at 23 Centre Commercial St. Roxboro, QC H8Y 3K6 Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
So, if you have a bit of extra food lying around that you can spare, we’d be ever so grateful!